Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Souplantation Broccoli Madness Salad

I found this recipe in a coupon book that came in the mail. I had not even tried the broccoli salad at Souplantation, but will the next time I go in. :)
Comments: I would add less sugar, it really isn't needed. Also, I have tried the recipe with Splenda... wouldn't recommend it!
Verdict: *****


Souplantation's Joan's Broccoli Madness Salad


6 to 8 servings

Ingredients:
1 bunch of uncooked broccoli, cut into florets
1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
1/2 cup cashews
1/3 cup raisins
1/4 cup chopped red onion

Dressing:
1 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup sugar
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar

Directions:
Mix the broccoli, bacon, cashews, raisins and onions in a large bowl. In a second bowl, beat dressing ingredients together gently until smooth.

About 10 minutes before serving, toss the salad with the dressing to allow flavors to meld.

1 comment:

  1. hmm i too love boroccoli salad.I always make the use of souplantation printable coupons to save money on food :)

    ReplyDelete